We collect certain information or data about you when register for Recx products and services.
- your name and E-mail address (when entered into a registration of contact form)
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about services if you want it
Your data is protected within our account on a website hosting provider in the USA. It may also be stored outside of the USA, where it could be viewed by our staff. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted. They are processed by an independent third-party and Recx have no visibility of your payment details.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites